Passion Intimacy Therapy
Are you a couple who has been struggling with a declining intimate life? Have you become more and more disengaged with regards to the sexual intimacy of your relationship? Are one or both of you frustrated by your inability to talk and resolve your sexual intimacy differences? Are you longing for ways to reconnect as a couple, to improve the quality of your relationship? Do you want to ensure the longevity of your relationship through improved sexual intimacy connection?
In today’s world many people struggle to find the time necessary to talk and connect. Technology, work stress, the impending talk of recession, parenting of children and aging parents all put pressure on couples who are struggling just to find the time for themselves, much less for the couple.
Today, many couples want to be close to their partner that they fell in love with so long ago. Couples are saddened by the distance in intimacy with the lover that they so long ago chose to marry.
Sex and intimacy are a very important part of any relationship. It rounds the edges off of conflict. Intimacy makes you more tolerant and flexible to the differences with your partner. A strong and healthy sexual life in a marriage is a surefire way to make sure that a couple can go the distance in their marriage.
If you are concerned about how your sex life has diminished or changed over the years and are not sure of how to talk to your partner about to restart it, All in the Family Counselling Centre Pte Ltd can you with a variety of options.
One solution we provide is a sexual intensive therapy retreat. An intensive retreat for couples is a way to provide a concentrated intervention to kickstart significant change in a relationship. Therapy intensives can be conducted over one, three- or five-day intensive sessions. We conduct our therapy intensives on the island of Bintan, just a short ferry ride from Singapore. We host them at the Angsana hotel, just a short 7-minute drive from Bintan.
The benefits of an intensive therapy retreat are many.
• They allow you to have concentrated focus on your relationship.
• They allow you to have dedicated time away to explore your feelings, thoughts and ideas about yourself and your relationship.
• A therapy retreat allows you to disconnect from all the distractions of life while at the same time providing a restorative nature background that allows you to focus in on your thoughts and feelings and each other as a couple.
• The therapy intensive provides a quick start in changing your marriage and your relationship in a way that can be done in a much more rapid manner than doing weekly therapy.
• Therapy sessions often supplement the intensive.
The intensive is a quick way to get meaningful change in a short period of time that is then enhanced by ongoing weekly therapy. If you would like to learn more about how a therapy intensive for your sexual relationship could benefit you please contact Tammy Fontana in All in the Family Counseling Centre Pte Ltd at +65 9030 7239.
Schedule an initial consultation
Through an initial consultation we'll help you frame goals and outcomes of therapy and what that would look like to achieve it.