5 Benefits of Therapy for You
Are you considering doing therapy but not sure how it can help you? Have you been putting off therapy because you are not sure how it can teach you something that you can’t find through a self-help book? Are you wondering if therapy is for you?
These are common questions that any individual or couple are asking themselves when they are considering therapy. Therapy is an investment in yourself and your relationship. It is not a quick fix but rather a structured process that helps people to improve their understanding of him/herself, evolve their thinking and develop a cohesive way to manage their feelings. The therapeutic relationship is an other critical element of the therapy that helps people to improve their communication and relationship skills.
If you commit to the process of therapy and give it the appropriate amount of time you can expect the following benefits:
- Improved understanding of yourself and your feelings
- Developing your ability to moderate and regulate your feelings
- An ability to make better life decisions in your personal and professional life
- Enhanced self-soothing skills to moderate intense feelings that may be coming from anxiety or depression
- Improved personal relationships
Therapy goals are always customized to the individual or the couple. The therapist and the client form a team to work together to help you, the client define and achieve your goals. An unique benefit of working with our therapist is that we provide multiple ways to help you improve your life and relationship by offering:
- In office and online therapy sessions to provide maximum support and flexibility
- We provide intensive therapy session
- We offer customized and group retreats to Croatia
- We provide you with access to our portal mynewbeginningsclub.com that helps support you in between sessions
- We integrate dance and other modes of development to help you with your therapy.
Therapy provides a structured, safe and healthy relationship to help a person be able to recognize and process their feelings to make informed and healthy decisions and behaviors. If you want your life and relationships to better, don’t wait. Help is there for you.
If you would like to learn more, contact All in the Family Counselling Centre Pte Ltd. to arrange for an initial consultation. Preferred communication is via WhatsApp at +6590307239 or email at tammy @ allinthefamilycounselling DOT COM
Schedule an initial consultation
Through an initial consultation we'll help you frame goals and outcomes of therapy and what that would look like to achieve it.