All in the Family Counselling Centre and My New Beginnings Club are offering a very exciting opportunity for 4 individuals who want to take their life and development to the next step:
Small Group retreat for Maximum 4 person.
Existing or Former Clients are invited to join!
We are offering an Intensive retreat designed to help you explore different life experiences to help you figure out more about yourself, what you like and don’t like and help you to build your life pillars. Tammy Fontana, your therapist, and her team have crafted a very unique experience. While this looks like a vacation, it is actually therapy and group therapy designed to help you build out your life pillars.
We have carefully crafted a trip that will be both active and restorative. It will be educational and fun. It will give you the opportunity to learn about yourself while being immersed the beautiful surrounds of the Mediterranean in Pula, Croatia.
The Cost Per Person: $8500 SGD (Early bird rate by August 1st is $7900 SGD).
(This does not include your airfare and travel insurance, which we recommend; Deposits are nonrefundable if you cancel. If you cancel after full payment this is also nonrefundable. If AITFCC cancels we will refund in full).
What is included in this price:
- You will be staying in your own Room in a house with 3 other members. So it will be a house that you share with your private room. There are 2 full bathrooms that will be shared with the other guests. We have designed this on purpose to create a cozy living arrangement so that we can assure people are not alone but surrounded by my team and others.
- The house is a large and in nature. It comes with a full kitchen that will be stocked with food. It has large yard and large inground swimming pool.
- There is an option for private accommodation, however that will be an additional charge of 400 euros for the week on top of the base price. There is no reduction in the base price if you stay outside the home. Plus there will be an additional 150 euros for transportation to get you to and from the house.
- You can find the more about the accommodation here: https://accommodationinpula.wixsite.com/properties/villamira
- Transportation to and from the airport. We will require that everyone arrives and departs on the same day to have transportation included. If you wish to come earlier or stay longer we can help you (not included in the price). Transportation from airport to Pula is 300 euros one way and would be charged on top of the current package. You can also get help to take the bus which is cheap and easy and nice.
- You have 24×7 team of Sanja and Zare Anic available to you. These are my team and will be available to you. They will not be staying at the house but near by.
- All meals and activities are included. Not included are separate items you want to buy like souvenirs.
- We will have daily yoga in the morning at the house. If you want to go running Zare will take you.
- There will be guided historical tour of Pula. There is one of the larges Roman Colliseums in Pula. Plus Pula is rich in history with WWII and the Nazi, the Austro Hungarian empire was here. This will be used for you to reflect on your own personal history.
- A 2 hour horseback riding trip in Medulin to explore the nature and sea side. This is a very exciting experience and may push people outside your comfort zone. I’ve used this company before and their horses and facilities are wonderful. It is a very exciting experience that you will be able to reflect upon. The trip itself is quite meditative.
- A trip to Motovun or Truffle area (depending on the weather). We will do a truffle hunt or have a lovely truffle meal. Croatia is the garden of eden. This unique experience is really something to see. Learn about the history and the land and why truffles are so expensive.
- You will have a culinary experience of Istria to sample the local goodies. Istria was occupied by the Venice for 5 centuries. There is a huge influence of Venteian culture and Balkan culture in Croatia.
- We will have dance lessons.
- There will be trip to the local farmer’s market to see the amazing local produce where we will pick fresh seafood and vegetables to have a lovely evening BBQ.
- A chance to go swimming in the Adriatic sea. I use this to teach about feelings and the fear. It will be REFRESHING.
- Nature Hiking that incorporate sea views and stunning nature.
- A Group bike ride. Bikes will be provided.
- Light group work.
- We have other activities planning depending on the group, the weather and how people are feeling. There will be opportunities for down time to reflect.
- Tammy will be overseeing and coming by. Individual in person therapy can be arranged. It is not included in the package but will be at a special rate for this trip. She will have specific days and times available that people can select.
- Dates: Arrival to Zagreb September 15th and Departure from Zagreb September 23rd. Days in Pula September 15th to September 22nd. Travel to Zagreb September 23rd. September 15th will be orientation.
- The Cost Per Person: $8500 SGD.
- 50% is due on Booking or $4250 SGD due September 1st and is nonrefundable if you cancel. If AITFCC cancels you, fee will be refunded in full. Balance of trip is due 20 days before the trip and is nonrefundable. If AITFCC cancels we’ll refund in full. You are responsible for your plane ticket and insurance. We recommend Qatar airlines. You can fly into Zagreb airport. If you fly into Venice Airport we can arrange for you to be picked up at an additional fee.
- The trip fee is nonnegotiable. If you want adjustments i.e., private accommodation or different arrival dates, that will be charged above the base fee. There will be no reduction in the rate.
- We need a minimum of 3 people to attend to run the retreat and maximum of 4 persons.
- Cash transfer kindly. If you would like to pay with credit card, there is an additional $105 SGD fee applied.
- Details or photos available of the house, the area. Just reach out and email or WhatsApp Ms Tammy Fontana at +6590307239
Early Bird Rate: Book by August 1st and the fee is $7900 SGD. Pay all in advance and the fee is $7600 SGD (Booking after August 1st is $8500 SGD).
We are planning to offer this opportunity in October as well.