Teenagers are between 13 and 19 year of age. This is an exciting time for young people as they really start to discover their own identity, likes, dislikes and explore more mature responsibilities.
However, for some adolescents this period of rapid change and negotiate family and social experiences can be a difficult adjustment period. All in the Family Counselling will partner with you and your child to address any emotional, social or behavioral issues that you are concerned about.
If you are not sure how the counselling might help your child, contact us or call at 9030 7239 for a no obligation discussion about your concerns and our therapist will tell you how we can work with your child or make an appropriate referral.
- Relocation Issues to Singapore, new school and environment
- Parents divorce or remarriage
- New Sibling, Sibling Issues
- Loss of boyfriend or girlfriend
- Loss of friend (due to relocation)
- Drug and Alcohol experimentation
- Internet/Porn addiction
- Oppositional and Defiant Behaviors
- Attention and Hyperactivity Issues at home and school
- Stress reaction to significant life changes
- Age inappropriate anger and aggression
- Age inappropriate separation anxiety that inhibits a child from normal activities such as attend school, play dates
- Self-Injurious Behavior/self-mutilation
- Academic Problems, Social Problems
- Disordered Eating Issues
- Addiction Issues - Drug experimentation and use